To be the leading non-government owned shipping company in Oman, providing cost effective and efficient transportation of goods by sea, linking Omani and regional ports.
To own and charter suitable ships to meet company needs for moving bulk and bagged cement between company plants and terminals networks.Additionally, to sell such services and other related services in the open market to obtain maximum utilization of assets at maximum income and at lowest possible cost.
Scope of Shipping Opportunities
- Own & charter cost effective suitable ships to meet & execute company shipping strategy
- Manage our own shipping capacities directly
- Provide shipping management services
- Provide shipping agencies & owners representation services
- Provide ship chandelling services
- Provide clearing and forwarding services
- Provide ship brokerage services
- Provide any other relevant shipping services
RCC Shipping Fleet
Raysut Cement Group owns 1 pneumatic self-unloading ships. This ship transport bulk cement shipments load at Salalah and distribute to company terminals in Sohar, Duqum, or Mukalla and Aden in Yemen.
RCC Shipping Charter vessels
Raysut cement group charters three vessels, two pneumatic self-unloading ships, and one box vessel (general cargo vessel), these vessels two pneumatic self-unloading ships transport bulk cement shipment, as load at Salalah and distribute to Duqum ,or Mukalla and Aden in Yemen. And the box vessel transport bags cement shipment to Africa.
MV RAYSUT I
Ship's Particulars (click here)
Useful Links :
Port of Salalah www.salalahport.com
Ministry of Transport www.motc.gov.om
Riyadh MOU www.riyadhmou.org
Raysut Cement Company, Salalah – Raysut Industrial Area
P.O.Box 1020 Postal code 211,
Salalah, Sultanate of Oman
Phone: +968 23220600
Fax: +968 23290634